Depression Community
self harm

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

self harm

I cut my wrist today , it wasn't my first time I have intentionally hurt myself, but I usually scratch, or burn my skin , I've never cut my wrists before, but today I did  and,,to tell the truth it felt really good, why have I taken this extra step and what can I do next time to try and stop myself ?
Hi bryjay, you really should get some counceling about this. Why did it feel good to cut your wrist? What type of work to you do?
I guess it felt good cause I was letting out the bad from inside me , but I really don't know , and I don't work , I'm only 13 years old and I'm in second year at school, but when I get out of college and universityi want to be a social worker or a theripist , so. Can help people like me.
Hurting yourself can take your mind off the mental pain you're feeling for awhile. I completely agree with the above poster. You need to get in to therapy. Is there an adult that you feel comfortable enough to talk to about what's going on?
My dad and I are very close , but I feel like if I told him he would be dissapointed or feel like I let him down, and I wouldn't be able to Handel that , I would hurt myself further , mabey even end it x
Hello
I'm not sure what you are going through but you need to talk to someone. When I was your age I to wanted to end it all but I know now that I really just needed help. You are not to young to get help. Please talk to someone!
Best Multivitamins for Men
1 hr ago by gymdandee
KTowne commented on photo
Drug Abuse in Middle Schools
3 hrs ago by Emily_MHModerator
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time