sooo boring
life is so boring. having a full time job, friends getting married and starting families, i'm pretty much alone. it *****. how the hell do people adjust to this? i never hear from anyone anymore. it *****
For one you can't compare yourself to other people and it is unhealthy to rely on other for your self worth.  As far as life being boring.....
The time between working and going to sleep may be the only time that you have to actually work on yourself but you have to own that time and make it as fun as you can.  Also if you can make your job feel more like fun it will stop being work and be more like something you can enjoy.  That being said I met a therapist one time that worked as an engineer for 17 years.  He hated life and decided to quit his job to become a social worker.  He is very happy now.  i am not telling to quit your job, I am just saying that you should entertain the idea sometime that you could if you really wanted to some day.  Some people will not quit because they have good insurance or because they are working for retirement but from what I have seen retirement can kill you and if your job makes you depressed than it is not worth the health insurance.  As long as you stress about your job and it makes you depressed you are going to need that insurance.  If you found a job you loved you may not need the insurance as much any more, perhaps.
Anyway like I said I am not telling you to quit your job, just saying if that is what it takes to live a happy life then someday perhaps consider it.  Faith can bring you happiness but you have to take risks to find your own destiny.  Don't live for the world or base you behaviors on what you think others would respect or do what you think others would do in your situation.  In your world you should be the hero.  You have to make it an adventure, not a chore.  Good luck and I hope you got a little something out of this.