Depression Community
stimulants for depression

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

stimulants for depression

Hello, I am new and this is my second post.  i feel so bad for all of the stories. It does seem like sometimes you wish you had never even stepped into the doctors office at all. Has anyone had experience with adderall (adderrall) added to prozac for depression. I even went through ECT. the adderall (adderrall) helped a lot but of course then comes the time when like all good things must come to an end. one new doc and that is it you are off this addicting drug.Either there is an answer in meds or not. I am going to start a new intense therapy for anxiety. I was reading all of the bad withdrawal from Effoxer. I got off after 3 weeks and felt like i had the flu. i will never take it again. Oh, and for the women out there, my family doc put me on natural testosterone cream. That kicks back the sex drive like nothing i ever felt. how many have had the same effects with stimulants, and docs and you know the drill?
Look any activating medication can be a problem in depression. If you are having a problem with the Adderal speak to your psychiatrist about it. You don't need to feel bad for all the stories. Regardless of any effects I've had from medication if I never took it I would have cycled in and out of the hospital. Maybe not out. Its just a matter of getting treatment adjusted to something that works and you can tolerate.
10356 commented on dominosarah's status
41 mins ago
KTowne commented on Des_a_rae's status
1 hr ago
Jade59 commented on No Cirrhosis of the L...
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time