suffring from depression maybe
Hi i'm 17 i'm really sick of my life i look like someone cool and happy but behind the doors i'm just 'nothing' i hate my life i lost my father three months ago he was suffering from cancer 2 years ago and i still can't get over it, this past years of my life made me change the way i look at life i have social anxiety i'm too lonely i have no friends i never had a boyfriend and i hate myself so much and basically nobody cares about me my life is a cycle of horrible days i wish if i was like the other girls my age enjoying their lifes and having fun and for me summer means ' spending three months at home ' i'm so done with this and i just want to go away from reality what should i do ? Help !
I'm sorry you lost your father. I lost my dad at 16 (I'm now 23) and I understand, you just don't feel the same as everyone else around you. It doesn't seem fair that you have to face such a tragedy and they just get to worry about minor, daily inconveniences.

I don't have much advice. Just wanted to let you know I understand.

Sorry about your dad,

I'm not a doctor but since we're about the same age I can only advice you to start looking at the future and maybe focus on your studies. You have opportunities and if you grow up to have a good job you will never have to go throught what most people suffering from social anxiety go through. Maybe in the future you'll find friends and maybe someone cause it's always going to come sooner or later.

If you can't be happy right now work hard to be happy in the future.

I am sorry for your loss. No one can understand that feeling unless they have experienced such a thing in their life. It’s always easy to advice and anyone can do it. But for your betterment you need to move on. I lost my brother and I know the very feeling of losing a loved one. It’s incomparable, my parents took me for several counselling but all that didn’t help me recover. I would suggest you to try this soothing therapeutic massage therapy at Athletic Edge Sports Medicine(Toronto). I won’t say they worked wonders but I feel something was in it that helped me get back to my normal self. I am doing good now. Hope this helps!