thank youall
I feel better than I have for a long time.  now if I could just get my head my back and my right leg to quit hurting I will be great. this forum has been the greatest thing to bring me back to reality.  I have been living in a fog.  I told my other niece that I felt like I got off the bus and didn't know where I was or who I was. god bless you allmandy876
I am so pleased you are feeling better.  So pleased that people on this forum have helped.  The support here is great.  The only way is up now.  Well done.
That is such great news! This really is a wonderful site with the most caring people.
What's going on with your leg?
I have osteoporosis I think that is spelled right.  I guess that is what it is,  I am going to the doctor next week. I will find out he has ordered a bunch of blood tests.  mandy
Hi, I have osteoarthritis, so I know what it is to have pain in many joints.  The worst at the moment is in my hand.Old age, and nothing much can be done.  I refused injections in my back, and take mild painkillers, as strong painkillers do not agree with me.  I also had a bad gut bleed with Ibroprufen so cannot take that.  
I can not take  anything with aspirin ori get stomach burns bad.  nearly rvrty medication for artritus has aspirin in it.  all I can takr is Tylenol.  or prescription hydrocodone.  im afraid I will get addicted to it.  mandy876
I feel so bad for anyone suffering with constant pain. My younger sister has RA and it's awful.
They do say that moderate exercise can help with arthritis.
If you take the hydrocodone only when you need it I don't think you will become addicted to it.
I have chronic pain and do not take any medications, but I went to the store and bought a medium size walking/stair climber machine and with regular use, a few exercises done daily has loosened the muscles that surround the painful area and one of the best side effects of the stair climber is the amount of energy that was released to be used by me. Most gyms or health clubs have the smaller stair climbers and for a small fee, sometimes only 10 dollars a month, you can go and use their equipment and check out different machines.

Good luck dear, hope you feel better real soon

M
  hi that sounds great if will make my backstop hurting I will try it.  I was watching a doctor Ho on tv he has a belt that you blow up with a pu mp and it puts pressure on your back and helps  you to have less pain.  I wonder if that really works. thank you somuch.   mandy876
Although I have arthritis in my back, I do try and walk.  It feels stiff at first but gradually eases.  I know it sounds strange to move about when suffering chronic pain, but it does help.  As they say, "Use it or lose it."  

I would try anything if you think it helps.  The physiotherapist at the hospital gave me some exercises to do on my back to ease the pain.  I have also tried a belt with magnets, but that did not make any difference.  
my fingers and wrists are really sore. my left hand the little finger is bent and will not straighten.  I think I told you I got some gloves for aerthritus.  they have fingers  the tips are cut off.  they seem to help some.  guess it keeps them warm.  also I exercise them I got a tension ball and squeeze it  but it helps the rest of my hands but my poor little finger just stays the same.  good to hear from you your friend.  mandy876
I sometimes ask questions on the arthritis site here.  Have you done that?  Your tips may help others on that site.
  i might get one of those step things.  wouldnt hurt to try.  thank you myyoungatheart.  thanks for caring.  god bless you all.
Glad you are feeling a bit better.