Depression Community
well then

A community of people suffering from Depression to guide and support your health journey. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences: symptoms, counseling, and other management.

well then

this bi po upswing is seeming to last longer than most......(thank u god).....i just need to vent here....have no one else.......lawdy wadda day THIS has ben.......and nighttime, (and a huge snowstorm) is here now.......my hardest times.....wish me luck....'core
... you run the whole farm yourself? How many head? I grew up in farming country and lived on a farm through my high school daze. I learned early on... I'm not a farmer's wife. Loved our cows... kittens... dogs...horses, but I am more urban with a "crunchy, organic" philosophy. It is very hard work on the farm... do you have a partner, wife or family workin' it with you?

Maine is beautiful... I have vacationed in Cape Elizabeth many years ago. I like the east coast... my best friend lives just north of Boston and several friends in NYC. My son and I were out your way last summer. Loaded up the wagon with the son and the dogs into the eastern sun... love road trippin'. We stopped in Niagra Falls as well... majestically beautiful!

Anyway... Verona is right. Bipolars NEED regular sleep, good food(talkin' as organic as you can) and multi vitamins. You, no doubt... get the exercise part on a daily basis. And that is good. Reading at night can help me sleep too... most times. As hard as it can be to implement these routines... it is needed to help you.

Whatever is up with me... not quite as intense as what I've heard in the forum here, but I still have these moments that I just "spike"... usually due to situational circumstances, I think. Last one being... thrown for a loop by this guy who is very aware of how I feel about him. He reappeared in my life ... I was higher than any cloud, he wanted to date(I as well) and ...wham! former girlfriend is back in his life and I went down... again, hard and not in a good way 'core. He does have some up/down moments as well... definitely more intense than my own. We were just starting to get into a "groove" and he was opening up to me about his cycles, good and bad and I think I helped him get back on a more regular schedule. Maybe I'm wrong... he did say I was a "reality check" for him. But... all I can think about is... he has seen something in me that I wasn't aware of(kindred spirit in the bipo area, perhaps)and still am freakin' out on.

Funny... I've been such a good actress all these years, I guess. Someone saw through me...yikes!  

Keep talkin' ... you will feel better. Now tell me to get my *ss into the dr and find out what the #*ck is going on with me.

peace & love 'core

well, ive been left to run the entire farm for 2 weeks ata atime.....only 120 head plus heiffers and babies....n critters......used to it.....winter is hard on us.......some poor ******* just crashed in the snowstorm were having......i had to tell him to stay in truck....(pwer lines down)....and direct traffic 4 the 50.......just took the bandages off my arm....am humiliated......46 stitches! i look like corenstein........but the farm day starts at 230 am.....yer dun by 10 then u have till 3 to do whatever has to be done.then 430 milkin again....out around ten pm usually.    love....'core
D!@#N.Core  your "girls " sure keep you going.You need to get a cushy government job like me.LOL 0645 to 1530.Every now and then I have to go in at 0445and sometimes on Saturday if I want.I dont due Sundays unless they mandatory me and that doesnt happen that often.
I will send some Oklahoma Warmth your way.keep posting
Love Venora
facts About Meat
22 hrs ago by gymdandee
10356 commented on ice cream sunday!
Jul 31
CARBS!
Jul 30 by gymdandee
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time