Depression Community
wellbutrin side effect?

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

wellbutrin side effect?

Hello,i am a 42yo male.I started taking 300mb  xl for 5 weeks.Then my doctor switched me to 150sr twice a day.fo the last 2 days i have a cloudiness in my head i cant get rid of.Starting new job Monday need to get right.
Usually it's started on 150xr then if needed to 300. Don't get that...but it's a good medicine out of the new ones. And easy to stop of needed. My biggest issue was bad drymouth.
Each med affects different ways, but Weller is not as heavy duty as some like Effexor and Cymbalta. I would ask about the 150's.
Agreed with mk.  
But it is advised to take whole dose in the morning as it should help increase energy.  Not taken at night.  By splitting the dose, you may be reducing the effect of it in your system during the day.  Why the switch?  What was the explanation?  Read up on the med and what the company advises.  Are you on name brand or generic?  There IS A DIFFERENCE!!!!  
Taken at night it could affect your sleep.  
Read up on other forums and what individuals have found out about using WB.  
KTowne Pretty sure if baby is a gi... Comment
1 hr ago
KTowne commented on veronica0808's status
1 hr ago
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time