Depression Community
what happens when you hit rock bottom

Join others suffering from Depression. Turn to them for guidance and support. Ask a question, join a conversation, share experiences.

what happens when you hit rock bottom

What can you do when you hit rock bottom? Do you give up? or give in to the thoughts that go through you mind? I dont know what to do anymore there are so many voices telling what to do what one do I listen to? All I want is for the hurt, pain, and lonelyness to end, but will it ever end?  
There is always light at the end of the tunnel.  Are you seeing a counselor ar talking to anyone about how you are feeling?  That can be helpful.  I know it helps me to vent, let some one in on my thoughts and feelings.
but what do i do when the tunnel seems to be never ending
Its up to you....when you're @ the bottom of the barrel its YOUR decision to stay there or crawl and climb your way out. Self pity and such are going to do you no good....the problem/pain is still going to be there even after you tried to avoid it. I'm not preaching, but speak from experience and actually living at the bottom for several months when my fiance passed away very unexpectedly.  Find a counselor,  a grief support group ( if it is actually grief causing ur depression) or talk to your doctor. I was diagnosed as bipolar w/ extreme depression. It doesn't take overnight for you to get back to where you were or where you want to be but getting help and support are the only way to get these things back eventually and you may find talking to others as great help also. Blessed thoughts and well wishes sent your way, I wouldn't wish that state of mind on anyone, and do hope you find comfort again soon.
10356 commented on msdelight's status
1 hr ago
Raspberry_belle uploaded new photos
KTowne commented on KTowne's status
Mood Tracker
Track your mood over time