whats wrong with me
i think about it now and then, i dont know but i have extreme moments of depression, i cry alot...
and it gets so bad where i cant even see any hope or light in the situation ..its worse at night,thats the hardest times, i dont always feel like this but the thought always cross's my mind, i have a good family..and few friends, i have job , i dont have a bad life...and i dont know why but some times it just gets to much and i cant do it any more..some days are really good..and i used to be very happy...i cant deal witht the extreme pain and depression, then extreme happiness....its too much...
but i dont know what happen to me...i think its cause... i think i need love to complete me and i know i wont find that..ive been looking to hard and  to long for it and i just cant do it any more...

if any one has anything to say..may be i just need to get a life and stop creating problems...but it gets to much and i cant deal with it..some times...i love my folks,my family...i dont want to leave them but i dont want to live this life some times...
Melanie first you have to learn to love yourself then love from others will follow. when you stop looking for love ,you find it has been there all along.
therapy would be a good way to help you through this. In the mean time start a journal and write down all the feelings you have .It is good to get the thoughts out of heads and on to paper. and wirte positive things as well as the negatives. we are so hard on ourselves sometimes and we shouldnt.
start out by writting all the positives in your life. go from there. you are in my prayers.
Love Venora

Depression is a disease and can be treated.
You have much to look forward to with family and friends.

Go and see a health care professional ASAP- a physciatrist can help you with medications and therapy. Do not delay.

Good Luck