Thin vine like rash NOT stretch marks
What does this look like? I do not have stretch marks. I was pregnant 8 months ago and my body has never had these before a few weeks ago. It started as red dots all over,splotches, then it turned into pale pink and spread all over my abdomen, thighs, rear/tailbone and looked like eczema cause I always get it on my hands, but then it turned into this vine redness. My skin is very dry, I have been using moisture stuff in the shower the dermatologist gave me and using steroid cream and it seems like it is spreading rather than going away. I am not very itchy, just occationally it will bother me when my clothes rub up. I also have lost weight slowly but steadly. I am weak daily, my muscles have weakend, my abdominal issues have been worse (nausea, pain with eating). I feel and look ill, I just want doctors to figure out the issue. Any information would be helpful. I have been same thin weight for 3 months, makes no sense for stretch marks to show up now.Plus I lost it slowly.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
ChachachaFL added the Exercise Tracker
Aug 01
ChachachaFL joined this group
Welcome them!
Aug 01
Africanchild joined this group
Welcome them!
Jun 21