Thin vine like rash NOT stretch marks
What does this look like? I do not have stretch marks. I was pregnant 8 months ago and my body has never had these before a few weeks ago. It started as red dots all over,splotches, then it turned into pale pink and spread all over my abdomen, thighs, rear/tailbone and looked like eczema cause I always get it on my hands, but then it turned into this vine redness. My skin is very dry, I have been using moisture stuff in the shower the dermatologist gave me and using steroid cream and it seems like it is spreading rather than going away. I am not very itchy, just occationally it will bother me when my clothes rub up. I also have lost weight slowly but steadly. I am weak daily, my muscles have weakend, my abdominal issues have been worse (nausea, pain with eating). I feel and look ill, I just want doctors to figure out the issue. Any information would be helpful. I have been same thin weight for 3 months, makes no sense for stretch marks to show up now.Plus I lost it slowly.
You must join this user group in order to participate in this discussion.
crazeedoglady commented on OMG!!! I AM GOING TO ...
Feb 04
Dee1956 commented on photo
Dec 22
caregiver222 commented on photo
Dec 22