Dermatology Medical Photos User Group
What is this?
About This Group:

The Dermatology Medical Photos user group welcomes medically-relevant questions/photos regarding dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. You must be 18+ years old to participate. By entering and/or posting you agree you are 18 years old or older and accept the guidelines listed above. Note: Failure to comply will result in deactivation of your account.

Founded by Med Help on November 20, 2012
40 members

What is this?

8844850?1360845018
One and a half year ago, I masturbated. After a couple of hours, I went to a massage parlor. I lick the girls thigh, touched her boobs. Her nipple touched my uthereal cirfice and my foreskin for no more than 5 seconds. there is no sexual intercourse. I felt sorry then I left, I took a shower when I got home. Is there any chance that I'm at any risk of any disease relate to the picture?
siwells48 commented on Portion Distortion: H...
mambojazz commented on THE HEALING CRISIS IN...
Jul 20
ineedy commented on photo
Jul 20