Dermatology Medical Photos User Group
rash on wrist only
About This Group:

The Dermatology Medical Photos user group welcomes medically-relevant questions/photos regarding dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care. You must be 18+ years old to participate. By entering and/or posting you agree you are 18 years old or older and accept the guidelines listed above. Note: Failure to comply will result in deactivation of your account.

Founded by Med Help on November 20, 2012
59 members

rash on wrist only

10506711?1401788417
Hi! I am an 18 year old girl and about 4 weeks ago I noticed a teeny tiny pimple like bump on my right wrist. at first I started only on my tattoo that is a year an a half old, but then became itchy and turned I to a nickel size raised scaly rash. I went to the doctor for a topical (he didn't know what it was) and it slowly started to go away after two weeks. as soon as it started to go away I ended up getting 3 more tiny pimple like bumps not on my tattoo and those also became raised itchy rashes just like the others. it's no where else on my body but on my right wrist. i will post two pictures of the rashes, the left is the first single rash and then right is of the three. what could it be?
Emily_MHModerator Survey link - https://goo.g... Comment
Emily_MHModerator uploaded new photos
Jul 20
senseanonymous  commented on FDA Debuts New Cigare...
Jul 19