Back pain and rash - allergic reaction???

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

I am a 25 year old female and for the last three days I have a rash the size of half of a dollar bill on the upper part of my back. The rash is almost the same cover as my skin, but it's completely bumpy. It doesn't hurt to much to touch it, but if I scratch it it'll burn like fire. It kind of reminds me of when I had a shingles rash in the same spot when I was 12, but I remember that hurting a lot worse.  The worst part is my upper back muscles hurt incredibly bad. I've had a sore back before, but this is SEVERE pain. The only thing I can really think that it could be would be a possible allergic reaction to a new medication. I began taking Citalopram fours days ago. And now this is happening. Could it be an allergic reaction?