Dermatology Community
If its not chicken pocks then what is ithelp please,
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

If its not chicken pocks then what is ithelp please,

Well my question is about the bumps on my sons body..
A weeks ago my husband and I notice small rash on my son lower back, we bought a rash cream but the rash never went away. The couple of days ago my son started to get a bunch on bumps on his leg, we waited a day before me took him to our doctor. the doctor said that it looked like a heat rash or small pimples, he also said it would go away by the next day. Its the ext day and the bumps went from his legs  to his arms and it seem to be getting worse. The doctor also said it wasn't chicken pox. Please can you try to explain what it might be. My son just turned one i dont want this to take over his life.

Thank you for the help

This discussion is related to Bumps on body.
Related Discussions
3 Comments Post a Comment
Blank
http://www.visualdxhealth.com/diseaseGroups/itchyNewChildSkinRashes.htm

check out this website. It gives pictures of different types of rashes....maybe this could help. and Remeber...with children, it could be absolutely nothing....but as a mom, i understand the worry of the unknown.
Blank
thank you for the web page.
but the only image that seems close to my sons bumps would be the drug eruption...but its only on his legs and arms not a lot on his back or stomach. Also i don't think it is because we didn't give him any drugs. i really need help. it doesn't seem like its going away.
Blank
My question is about my daughter, for about the last two days shes been really hot all over, but her temperature is normal she also has this dry cough that hurts her. Does anyone know what i can do. The doctor said she has asthma so that's why she cough but has no idea whys she hot with no temp.
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank
The 3 Essentials to Ending Emotiona...