Dermatology Community
rectal soreness and discomfort
About This Community:

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Font Size:
A
A
A
Background:
Blank
Blank
Blank
Blank Blank

rectal soreness and discomfort

I have been experiencing rectal soreness and discomfort for the last several months. The pain and irritation are made worse during the day from sitting at work. I have been taking fiber supplements and drinking plenty of water. No straining during bowel movements. I began using a barrier ointment (calmoseptine) recently, but unfortunately it has not helped very much. Would very much like to get this issue resolved as it is really beginning to affect my quality of life. Very much appreciate your assistance with this matter. .
Hi there,
I can confirm only after a clinical examination. The most common possibilities with these symptoms are hemorrhoids, anal fissure, inflammatory bowel diseases, proctoitis, rectal prolpase proctalgia fugax, levator ani syndrome etc. Hemorrhoids can get injured or infected and cause pain. Fissures are tears in anal lining and are painful. Eat lots of fresh fruits, vegetables, oats, and porridge etc.The rich sources of fiber are fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Consult your doctor for the correct diagnosis. Hemorrhoids can be diagnosed by clinical examination of the anal opening or by proctoscopy .Seek medical help. I sincerely hope it helps.
Take care and kind regards!
Blank
Post a Comment
To
Blank
Weight Tracker
Weight Tracker
Start Tracking Now
Dermatology Community Resources
RSS Expert Activity
242532_tn?1269553979
Blank