yellow patches around eye due to cholestrol
i have yelow patches around my eye due to cholestrol though ldl is normal
it  is looking very awkward
is there any treatment for it
The symptoms are suggestive of xanthomas. Xanthomas are deposits of fat/cholesterol in the eye lid. Possible causes are raised cholesterol, hyperlipidaemia states, diabetes mellitus and obesity.

They cause no harm, but can increase in size producing cosmetic blemish. The only treatment is removal by surgery with/without skin grafting (depending on the size of the lesion) or use of laser (CO2 Laser). You can discuss these treatment options with your dermatologist. There are plenty of other methods like applications of chemicals, certain peels etc but they are temporary.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.