1 bite/hive underneath my armpit
the other day i woke up and i had 1 bite/hive that really itches under my armpit. it almost looks like a bruise and then skin has broken blood vessels all around it making it look purple with red spekles around it. it really itches but as of now is the only one on my body.

my question is: is this something concerned with alergies or a bug bite ie bed bugs, flees etc?

thanks

If this is just the area where it is located, and there was no actual insect identified, it is difficult to conclude that this is an insect bite. This could be allergic or irritant contact dermatitis,  intertrigo, hidradenitis suppurativa, psoriasis or folliculitis. Iirritant dermatitis could be due to deodorants or detergents used.

Folliculitis is an infection of the hair follicles that may need antibiotics or drainage if an abscess develops. Allergic contact dermatitis is a delayed hypersensitivity reaction to the allergen which occurs 48–72 hours after exposure. If you have a history of allergies, this could be the case. Keep the area clean and dry. Anti histamine medications may help with the itching. But if it persists, it is best to see your doctor for further evaluation and management.

Take care and keep us posted.