1st/2nd degree burns to leg

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

1st/2nd degree burns to leg

Sorry about it being posted here, I couldn't find out how to make a Topic in the "Burns" section.

Late last night (8:30ish EST) I was lighting a smoke bomb with a few of my friends.  They lit the fuse and it failed, so I got closer, my friend put in a makeshift paper towel fuse and lit it, instead of making smoke, the concoction shot out of the front of the tube it was in, the flames reached out about 10-15 ft, I was within 4-6.  I started rolling on the ground(Cutting up my legs due to twigs/rocks) and it took about 15 seconds of that plus my friends patting me out for things to settle down.  The cuts are only on my legs, both legs have red spotchy areas, not as bad as last night.  The left leg has cuts about the size of penny(7 or 8) and are all starting to blister; should I pop them, use a type of cream, or just let them go away?  If so, how long would it take for that.  Also, the right leg has a 5x1 cut, that seems to have burnt through the first layer of skin and is a rosy-red bright color. The pain isn't that noticeable, unless I walk.  Since the burns/cuts are so close to the joints, I can't tell if it's my knee that hurts when I walk, or the skin being "stretched" as I do.

Basically, should I seek medical attention or just sit through it.  I have also read that creams reduce the appearance and pain of the cut, but make it last longer.  Are there any light weight creams that will due a little of both?  Thanks in advanced, honestly.

Also, I have two pictures from last night, they're night horribly disgusting(the lighting is bad); i don't think you can post them on this board though, so I didn't.
If I were you I would go to a doctor may be get a tetanus shot and get the wounds cleaned with antiseptic,and take a prescription of antibiotic.Home treatment would be to clean ,apply an antibiotic like mupurocin or bacitracin,and take paracetamol for pain.