2 lumps on ball sack

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

2 lumps on ball sack

I have two skin colored bumps on the right side of my ball sack. There is no pain,itching ,irritation , or redness to theses bumps. I never even know they r thre until I take off my boxers and c them or if I touch it. I am sexually active but I also use protection. I have had the bump for about 3 months now I cut myself shaving on one of the bumps and it got bigger but no bigger than half a pea. I really want to know what this is. Im scared to go to the doctor and this about my only option resorting to the internet for help...
These can be due to sebaceous cysts. They may occur anywhere on body but scalp, ears, back, face, and upper arm, are common sites for sebaceous cysts. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected, then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

OK the bumps were able to become pulled off?? It makes no since one look like it had a scab on it so I pulled it and the entire bump came off so I did the same to the other and nothing is there now. What can this be???