2nd degree burns
i got 2nd degree buns on my back and arms.its been a few weeks ,what are the possibility of long term problems
A second degree burn which is superficial partial thickness extends into superficial (papillary) dermis and remains moist and painful. It takes 2-3 weeks to heal and cellulitis and infections are the commonest complications associated with these burns. But if the second degree is deep partial thickness, then it may take several months to heal. It may also progress to third degree burn. It may also cause scarring and contractures.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.