3 Black Spots on penis

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

3 Black Spots on penis

7626580?1327610342
I have 3 black spots on my penis shaft i dont really know if they been there or not i googled for some days and i found out what the really look like Vulvar and penile lentigo they are spaced out different places on my penis one on the left side one on the other and one at the base they are flat not raised no mass just flat look exactly like the picture im attaching but is it normal to have more then one spot thats what alarmed me the most i have no pain just kinda scary maybe they been there i dont think there warts because theirs not mass
If the black spots are flat then they look like penile lentigo. Lentigo are flat brown lesions which do not darken following sun exposure and what you are having on face may be solar lentigo which is less than 5mm in diameter and irregular in shape but they may merge to form larger spots. Malignant lentigo or lentigo maligna is basically a melanoma in situ that consists of malignant cells but does not show invasive growth. It is found in elderly people and progresses very slowly and can remain in a non-invasive form for years. However when it progresses to melanoma it becomes bumpy in appearance.

It is very difficult to tell the difference between a benign and malignant one with a naked eye or a dermascope. However a biopsy is the best method to differentiate between the two especially if there is any increase in size or changes in color or texture of skin.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

excuse me. mr.kindd i have 1 doubt, that it is also a symptom of aids?