3 bumps on penis.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

3 bumps on penis.

I'm 19 years old and I didnt have sex until I was 18 and I know that both my partner and I were virgins. I believe i was 17 when I noticed a small bump on the bottom of my penis. I went to the doctor and he told there was nothing to worry about, he also popped it. The bump is still there and I think the coloring is due to him popping it. It's clear on the out rims and dark in the middle. I noticed a couple of weeks ago I had two more a little higher on the penis. They are small but they look similar to the first one. There is no pain whatsoever and it moves with the skin. Its very noticable when erected. So overall there is only 3 bumps closer to the bottom of my penis.

Any ideas on what it could be? Thanks
  • little bumps on penis (1 replies):
    i have bumps on my penis and it seem to come after alot ...[more]
  • New Rash (2 replies):
    Hello, I have recently noticed pimple-like growths on...[more]
  • bumps on penis (1 replies):
    I have been married for about 5 months and I haven't had...[more]
  • 4 RED BUMPS (1 replies):
    I was told i had hpv...treated with cyro and acid...wart...[more]
  • idk (1 replies):
    I had protected sex thursday and then later noticed satu...[more]
Without examination, confirmation of a diagnosis is tough but it can be contact dermatitis, rash due to friction rub, folliculitis, cysts ,molluscum contagiosum(multiple, small, dome-shaped papules, often with a central depression or plug) or genital warts(caused by HPV infection).

Apply warm compresses, Neosporin ointment and calamine lotion and avoid messing with it. You  can take anti-inflammatory pain killers like ibuprofen or acetaminophen. If the lumps persist then it will be best to get it evaluated from a dermatologist.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.