3 pimples on Penis shaft with oozing blood and pus

About 2 weeks ago, I had sex with a girl I have know for 3 months. Before I explain my situation, allow me to re-cap. Before we got into any sexual contact, I went to the gym that night and didn't take a shower when I got home, and then I had sex with her afterwards,  didn't take a shower till I get home the next day at like 7pm.

Okay, so I have had these 3 pimples, on the lower end of my penis shaft( which had yellow fluid in it)- Also I had smaller pimples on my groin, one on my right leg and like 2 on my stomach- So I did what any curious person would do; I popped them. However afterwards it started to become very dry, turned black and was peeling off. Also 2 days later I felt sick.

After that incident, I went to a walk-in clinic, where the doctor( who was quite in a rush) assumed it was ingrown hair because I shaved. But what i had failed to mention was that I hadn't shaved in 2 months.

Afterwards, I calmed down and met the same girl again, 2 days ago. I put on the condom but it didn't cover the pimple section(which I realized after). Once again I woke up today and felt terribly sick. Also the pimples from 2 weeks ago and just lingering around. Some are dead, but there is a persistent one that still creates pus? Any ideas please? I  am going to see a doctor as well, just need some feedback
Also the smaller pimples seem to just be fluid filled, and the even smaller one, I just pick off...

These pimples look like infected hair follicles or boils. It can be due to plugged sweat glands that become infected or by an ingrown hair, apply warm compresses on the boil and keep the area clean. Drainage of the boil is done only when it becomes soft and forms a head. Take some over the counter pain reliever and consult a doctor for examination and antibiotics prescription. Till then apply topical antibiotic cream like Neosporin or Bactroban.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

i am also facing same problem but after few days the pus came out and their is smallhole formed on top skin layer which seems to be healing...is der any serious problem?