36 year old with acne? daily breakouts

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

36 year old with acne? daily breakouts

7023368?1309230286
I am a 36 yr old female.  I have daily acne breakouts on my face, chest, back, and butt.  I had acne in my teens but it went away and over the last 5-6 years has got worse.  I tried the Blu-U treatment and spent thousands of dollars on products (prescription and OTC, Proactiv, etc).  Around my period, I get about 20-30 whiteheads on my chin and around my mouth.  They are extremely painful and it hurts to open my mouth.  In the past I was overweight but am in really good shape now and eat healthy.  I am not sure what is going on and have seen tons of doctor's.  Each doctor has a different prognosis.  Acne, Rosacea, Dermatitis, etc.  No pills or cremes have worked.  They recommended Accutane but I don't want to take it.  There has to be something else that I can do.   I had blood work done and hormone levels tested and everything is normal.  There has to be something else going on.   Can someone help?  I posted a pic.  
It can be due to adult acne which occur due to hormonal imbalance at this age. Just keep you face clean by washing with a mild soap atleast twice a day. Pat it dry and do not rub it. Avoid picking or pressing the acne. You can also use Benzoyl peroxide 5% lotion or gel once at bedtime. An amount of lotion the size of a pea should be enough to cover most of your face. If your skin becomes red or peels, you are using too much of the medicine or applying it too often. If the symptoms persist then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist and get topical antibiotics like Clindamycin prescribed.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.