4 month old
My son's 4 months old and has reddness and swelling of his penis and its been there for about 4-5 days and he has been acting real fussy like it's hurting. I have been keeping cream on it but I dont know if i should keep anything else on it? Please help?
One possibility to be ruled out is phimosis skin. Phimosis is a constriction of the opening of the foreskin so that it cannot be drawn back over the tip of the penis. Treatment includes application of a steroid cream to the foreskin up to three times a day for about a month to loosen the adhesive ring.If ballooning during micturition is present, then surgical removal of all or part of the foreskin(circumcision) may be recommended. Please get your son thoroughly examined by a surgeon.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.