6 Month band aid marks
About 4-6 months ago i went to my doctor for a tetnus, meningitus, and flu shots (i know i spelled those wrong.) they put bandaids over the sites of the shots, and i took them off about an hour later. a couple weeks ago a friend of mine commented that the marks where the band aidswere, were still there. the skin there the non-adhesive part was is normal, but the areas where the adhesive parts were are pale white. and you can see a perfect outline of 2 bandaids, one on top of the other.
pictures can be provided. theres no pain or irritation. i havent gone to my doctor about it. And if its relevent, im a very active martial artist and work out 6 days a week.
I think there is no cause for concern regarding band aid mark. Probably they would have been put too tight. Alternatively, a lot number of people have reaction to adhesive part of band-aid. Have you tried applying any emollients, hydro-cortisone cream in that area?
Hope this helps.
Bye.
Would the hydro-cortisone work for real red itchy marks, left from a band-aid?