A bump on my lip
I have a very strange looking bump on my lip that its not blistered it is more like a bubble. Do you have a clue of what that may be? Proceeding that bump there is like a blister in the inside of my mouth on the lip just in the inner part of my lip its more redish and bubbly  looking? If you may have a clue can you please help me it is something that is very disturbing and i dont like it.
Without examination,it is difficult to confirm a diagnosis,but from your description it looks like a mucocele.It is a rubbery, bubblelike painles swelling. It is usually inside the lower lip,under the tongue or the inside of mouth and caused mainly by biting the lips or trauma during eating of food.

Usually it goes away on its own.But if it does not,then corticosteroid injections and surgical removal by scalpel or laser are done by a dermatologist.It then has to be differentiated from other mucocutaneous lesions also.

Hope it helps.Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts.kind regards.

I have a small bump on the inside of my bottom lip what could it be