A lot of pain
So. I don't know what to do. For years now I have struggled with some sort of skin disorder and have no clue as to where to start finding a solution. I've been to two dermatologists, both who have given me two different "diagnosises" but neither of which provided me with any real possibility of fixing my problem nor were able to tell me what "it" was. I suffer from what seems to be acne all over my body; my chest, my arms, around my nipples, on my thighs/pubic area, but these bumps are painful, pus-filled, sometimes include ingrown hairs and boils. My skin hurts me constantly; I get severe razor burn, have thick, dark, coarse hair that irritates my skin and causes me a lot of pain. It's ugly, painful, and embarrassing. I have tried so many different remedies, medicines, lotions, soaps, etc. and nothing has brought me any immense or consistent improvement with my skin. I don't know what to do, but I am a young woman who is ashamed of her body and in pain because of it.
Have you been checked to see if it is Hidradenitis suppurativa? I have a friend with this disorder and it sounds like you might have similar symptoms.
These can be due to follicuitis or boils. Boils are caused by infection of the hair follicle by staph aureus. . Hair follicles that are blocked by greasy creams, petroleum jelly, or similar products are more vulnerable to infection. Bacterial skin infections can be spread by shared cosmetics or washcloths, close human contact, or by contact with pus from a boil or carbuncle. Treatment includes antibiotics and incision and drainage and do not touch or pick them up.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.