A lot of small rashes on arms spreading - but don't itch.
I went on a short trip and when I came back there was a small rash on my left hand. I knew it was probably an allergy so I left it and thought it'd go away after a few days. Now however, its spread all over my arms and its begining to show on my back and neck. They're small red rashes and spots probably 5-20mm in diameter. They don't itch, but spread. I have no idea what it is. In some of the rashes, it appears the skin at the centre of the rash has dried and died out.

I thought it might be contact dermatitis, but its not itchy. And when i searched up other possible causes like rubella - i didn't have any of the symptoms. In fact i have no other symptoms except small rashes as i've described. I've had no headaches, no fever, no runny nose, no sore throat, no cough, no red eyes.
I have the same thing I think it has to do something with diabetes I apeard to have them for a while now they really dries up and dies like alot of dead skin but I no how to control it now I drink lots of water and cut down of sugary thing and eat lots of vegietable for more info email me at ***@**** I have the same case the eact thing
my daughter went to her friends house on Saturday and after riding horses came home.  On Sunday these red raised bumps appeared on both girls and then the bumps appeared to come to a head (like ant bites) kind of like a pimple.  Both girls say they dont itch and they cover both of their legs.  Any clues?