A sore line of puss bumps on forehead
I want to know what on earth these little yellow line of puss bumps on my forehead are..! The line where they are was has been sore for a couple of days and this morning they appeared. Please help me if you can. I am 21 years old.
From your symptoms it can be follicullitis or perifolliculitis scalp. It is characterized by small, very itchy pustules within the scalp, often most troublesome on the frontal hairline. The scalp should be washed with a mild normal shampoo as often as desired. Antidandruff shampoos containing antifungal agents such as ketoconazole or ciclopirox are sometimes helpful. Apart from that you need topical and oral antibiotics, antihistamines, oral steroids and topical tretinoin.

My sincere advice is to get it examined from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I have the same thing what did it end up being?
btw do you wear do rags or wave caps? Im worried it could be shingles or something but since its right at the hairline I think it might come from that...
I wore a hair wrap too tight and and woke up with kind of a bruise and now i have those little white bumps too, will it go away?