A wart, infected blackhead, or worse?
I'll try to keep this short while being as detailed as possible -  I have this fairly small bump directly under my eye.  It's about the size of a large wart, but it's smooth, shiny and hard.  It LOOKS like it could be popped, but again, its hard like a wart.  It's not usually sore, but I sometimes, not a lot, I pick at it because I constantly think about it.  I've had it for about 2 months now.  I don't think it's a wart for a few reasons - For one, where the bump is now, there was always a much, much smaller bump... almost invisible.  It seemed to grow out of nowhere shortly after I got hit in the eye (I'm a very amateur boxer).  Anyway, a week or so after it happened, I noticed the bump.  I had a friend look at it, who is a registered nurse, and told me to try and pop it.  So I did exactly that.  I didn't squeaze it, I took a very fine sewing needle (after sanitizing it, of course) and pierced the bump.  It HURT.  Nothing came out - except blood.  Nothing else.  It was solid (again, similar to a wart).  After telling my RN friend that popping it wouldn't work, she then said it could be an infected blackhead.  I've never heard of a blackhead swelling up to a small, hard bump.  Although, I know nothing of dermatology.  Still thinking (mostly hoping) its simply a wart, I got wart removal products.  Again, nothing.  I'm close to the point of setting up an appointment with a local dermatologist - I have no insurance, but I'm almost to the point where I don't mind shelling out the money to get it looked at.  My family has an unfortunate history of cancer, so you'd understand my concern.  Please, I'd appreciate a professional opinion - maybe even some suggestions of what do to (other than seeing a Dr.).  Thanks again.

I understand your concern.I suggest that you have this assessed by a dermatologist.You have punctured the lesion ( allow me to call this a lesion) and it bled. I advise that you refrain from unnecessarily manipulating the area. One differential for this is molluscum. However, molluscum may present with a white moist substance when the center is squeezed. Also, the center of the molluscum is also umbilicated or depressed and they usually appear in clusters.

Does this lesion lie directly on the eyelid?

Any redness or pain in the eye?

Any palpable nodes on the scalp and the neck?