A weird Bump on my Arm
I have a small bump on my upper arm, and I dont know what it is.
At first, I thought it might be acne, but over 2 months, it didnt go away. It grew a little actually.
Im writing this after I tried 20 minutes to pop it, but then realized, it was no use.
It has a white head, but then again, the whole thing is white.
It look as though the skin simply stretched to accomodate it.
I cant figure out what it is on any other site, and I figured this would help me the most.
Please help.
It can be a sebaceous cyst. A sebaceous cyst is a closed sac occurring just under the skin which contains a "pasty" or "cheesy" looking substance called keratin.They may occur anywhere on body but scalp, ears, back, face, and upper arm, are common sites for sebaceous cysts. Blocked sebaceous glands, swollen hair follicles and excessive testosterone production will cause such cysts.

Generally no treatment is required but they become painful then it means they are infected,Then surgical excision by traditional wide excision, minimal excision, and punch biopsy excision may be required.

I hope it helps. Take care and pls do keep me posted on how you are doing or in case you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.