Abnormal "pruning"
One hand has been "pruning" up very quickly when in contact with water/liquids while the other is behaving as usual in that regard.  The wrinkling on the fingertips of the affected hand also takes quite a while to return to normal.  It has been this way for a few months now and I would like to know if it indicates any underlying condition.
Wrinkling of the fingertips is completely normal after dipping your hands in water and there is nothing wrong with it. There is nothing to worry about. Just keep your hands well moisturized and pat them dry after dipping in water.
It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.