About the small bumps on top of my head
I have a question about these little bumps on top of my head, but when I started noticing these small bumps which it's not that many, maybe 4 or 5 small bumps in different areas, is when I felt my head on the top, that's when I realized this is a concerned. I realize these small bumps that was on top of my head April 1, 2011. After I saw these small bumps, I was temped to put alcohol on these bumps so it can clear up, but I didn't want nothing bad happened to my head or my hair. So what can be treated for the small bumps that's on top of my head to make it clear up.
These can be due to perifolliculitis scalp. It is characterised by small, very itchy pustules within the scalp, often most troublesome on the frontal hairline. The scalp should be washed with a mild normal shampoo as often as desired. Antidandruff shampoos containing antifungal agents such as ketoconazole or ciclopirox are sometimes helpful. Apart from that you need topical and oral antibiotics, antihistamines, oral steroids and topical tretinoin.

My sincere advice is to get it examined from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.