Acne since Puberty that won't stop and I'm 32!
Hi. I have bad acne , not much on the face anymore, but many huge nasty ones on my back and on funny places you wouldn't expect like the upside of my underarms and such since my puberty (note, I'm 32). I tried everything like Isotretinoin (Roaccutane) (cream and capsules) various oral antibiotics and creams and they didn't go away.
I'm suspecting an underlaying cause to it because it's exactly like I'm stuck in puberty. I also feel like that otherwise. mentally and physically.
I must admit that I do not want to use something forever for the rest of my life ALL OVER my body. I mostly used the creams and gels for like 6 months and the acne somewhat got better but after 1 week the acne gets back and it's as bad / worse than before. I used the Isotretinoin capsules and antibiotics for even longer time. I must say that I keep very good hygene but I have found out that even mildly scrubbing my skin makes it worse.
Is it possible that there is an underlaying cause to it other than a skin condition? like a hormonal problem?
I also have very strong facial and body hair growth.
Thanks for reading.