Acne/skin peeling
I have very sensitive, pale skin, and I also have had an ongoing problem with cystic acne. Recently I've had a bad breakout of cysts, around my nose area, and on my chin. I also have a terrible habit of popping them, and picking at the skin. My nose is now peeling, burning slightly, and red, and I was wondering if I had possibly taken off a layer of skin, and it was growing back? Also, will it grow back fully, how long will it take, and is there any way to help it along?

This can be due to healing of skin and will take a few days to get better.
Acne formation is due to a blockage of oil underneath the skin and builds up with bacteria causing inflammation and develops into a pimple. Several factors are usually considered to cause acne such as diet, stress, genetic, dirt hormonal imbalances, cosmetics, work-related and drugs. You can prevent and treat acne by changing your lifestyle like eating proper diet, getting a good amount of sleep and drink at least eight glasses of water daily.  You can also treat acne by cleaning your face regularly, using skincare products, apply antibacterial topical medications. With the help of the doctor, the treatment of oral antibiotics, contraceptive pills, retinoids, cortisone injections, chemical peels and laser treatment can be your choices.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.