Active-silver
My mother-in-law buys this soap made in Taiwan I believe by Tianshi Health Products, and it is called Miracle Softener Soap. I could not find much info about it online. On the label, it says that the soap contains active-silver. Will the chronic use of this type of soap cause argyria? Thank you.
Argyria is a skin condition caused by the ingestion of silver, silver dust or silver compounds and is mostly found in workers that manufacture silver who can also breathe in silver or its compounds, taking medication contains colloidal silver and silver salt over time or consumption of a home-made silver products.

Localized argyria can occur as a result of topical use of substances containing silver, while generalized argyria results from the chronic ingestion of such substances. If the soap truly contains active silver then localized argyria can occur.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.