After hands get wet raised white patches appear with small holes
I noticed about a month ago that everytime i take a shower, wash my hands, do dishes, anything with water. But after my hands would get wet I would have these white raised patches on my palms that have small holes inside that patches. I went to the derm today to see what they think it might be and they told me they were not sure of the problem. Even when my hands appear to be sweaty these patches come back. When my hands are dry the patches are not as noticable, but you can still see the small holes and where the patches normaly would be if my hands were wet. I have no idea what this is but if anyone could help that would be great. Ill post a picture of it so you can see what it looks like while wet.
I have this same problem and I would like to know what it is aswell
I also have this problem and the dermatologist told me I may have an allergic reaction to a product. Were you able to find out what it is? Did it go away?
This may be a condition known as FOCAL PALMAR PEELING or EXFOLIATIVE KERATOLYSIS (Keratolysis Exvoliativa). Or, also ACRAL PEELING SKIN SYNDROME. Read up on these conditions as there is a lot of info on the internet that may interest you. Several members of my family have had this condition at various times. Usually it comes unexpectedly and goes away on its own.  

Good Luck!
For the peeling or white blistering fingers or hands: This may be a condition known as FOCAL PALMAR PEELING or EXFOLIATIVE KERATOLYSIS (Keratolysis Exvoliativa). Or, also ACRAL PEELING SKIN SYNDROME. Read up on these conditions as there is a lot of info on the internet that may interest you. Several members of my family have had this condition at various times.
Same problem. Any solution?
So my hypothesis:
- This may be stress induced
- This may be related to use of certain computer mousepads or other daily used gloves or material
- This may be water quality related, most of the US has crappy heavy crap in its water that remains residually in there even after all the filteration and cleanup they claim to do.

oh and good luck with a solution, nobody gives a flying melinda in the US healthcare community, they are just after getting super rich, almost all of them. Doctors do not have more than 10 mins for you, at best they will use a magnifier, and then guess-diagnose ya with eczema, then prescribe all kinds of stuff you can supposedly only get at the compound pharmacy downstairs at a good price, and nobody in 3 decades will even think of exploring this further or spending money to research it.

This is the sad reality of our healthcare system which cannot be fixed by any one president or party... lack of any bleeping incentive to find cures, to research on such mundane low level skin irritation. just live with it and deal with it and thats that.