All over body rash
Hi,  My 3.5 year old developed a flesh-colored rash on her entire body and its been there now for almost a week.  It kind of looks like she has goosebumbs all the time but its even on her fingers and face, like I said everywhere. Even in the palms of her hands  It doesnt itch, and is not painful, and its not in a pattern but just completely covers her whole body. Her skin feels kinda rough and is a bit dry now as its winter here and I didnt want to put any cream on her as Im not sure what the rash is. She didnt have a fever yet or any cold symptoms.  She doesnt seem sick either.  She ate some haddock and brown rice flour, and the pharmacist said it might be a food allergy, so gave her Allergex.  Does this sound right? I cant find any similar symptoms after searching allergies online.
Hello!
It is very difficult to confirm anything without a complete history and clinical examination. Based on the information shared by you the few possibilities are fungal infections, eczema, molluscum contagiosum, dermatitis or some bacterial infection.Molluscum causes pinkish or flesh colored nodules. Ringworm infection causes rash that looks like a raised and red circular ring on the face or body. It is essential that you consult a dermatologist. Seeking medical help will be really helpful. Treatment will depend on the cause. Do keep us posted.
Best wishes!