Allergic Reaction to Cottonelle Moist Wipes
I found out the hard way that I am allergic to the perservatives in Cottonelle Moist Wipes.  I have not used them in two weeks (based on info from the Mayo Clinic it can take months to fully heal).  My bottom where the wipes were used is beat red, oozing, and extremely itchy when moist.  Any advice on what I can/should use to relieve the itching and aid the healing process.  Thanks
From the symptoms it can be irritant contact dermatitis. Irritant dermatitis, the most common type of contact dermatitis, involves inflammation resulting from contact with acids, alkaline materials such as soaps and detergents, cosmetics, or other chemicals.

Avoid using any lotions and creams for the meantime. Wash the area with a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Pat it dry. Then apply a good hypoallergenic moisturizer over the area and see if this improves. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid and take antihistaminic like Claritin or Benadryl( may cause drowsiness) for the itching.

If the irritation persists then please get it evaluated from a dermatologist. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.

I used the cottonelle, personal wipes I received blisters on my private areas. Skin seems better today I showered put a mini pad on and put some neosporin on the outer edges where blisters are. I think the government needs to do something about this issue. It's not fair to US the consumer to pay for the product to receive injury from it. Is there anything else I can do to assist it healing faster? These aren't tiny blisters these are HUGE blisters.
Thank you Donna