An itch.

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology - rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

An itch.

For the past four days my scalp (some parts of it , like wear my middle part is an just outside the egde of my scalp on my forehead) My left half of my face is extremely itchy, my eye is veiny -er and my eye lid hurts, theres no rash really no bumps that i've seen so far, it just itches and itches painfully that im in near tears. I bought T gel and it helped to maybe about four minutes after my shower before i felt the tingle of oncoming itches. I tried head n shoulders and that did the same as the t gel, ill keep using t gel but my face just itches horribly. I dont think it is an allergy because im not allergic to anything i switched my shampoo bottles and conditioners too !
You are allergic to something possibly the sulphites in shampoos try a sulphite free one from the drug store
I took two allergy pills and changed my shampoos, nothing seems to be working.