Anal skin tag

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

Anal skin tag

Okay so of course, this is embarrassing, but here we go. I am a female in my early 20's. Recently, I've noticed that whenever I eat any type of spicy foods, I find bright red blood on the tissues when I use the restroom. Not a lot, but just little spots. I always look everything up online because as of about 2 years now, I do not have medical. I've read that it could be hemmoroids (hemorrhoids), but I didn't worry too much about it because I've been around spicy foods All my life so it seemed strange to me that all of a sudden my body would react this way to it! Some days I would "bleed" more than others so when I noticed a consistent pattern, I tried to stay away as much as possible (it *****). But I wanted to be a little more careful for the fact that I don't have medical insurance at the moment. So anyway, that was almost a year ago. Some time has passed now and when I try to eat spicy foods I don't "bleed" as much as it hurts me to make a bowel movement all together. It stings like a mother sometimes! A sharp knife like pain. So just the other day, I got a little frustrated with this and wanted to know if there was anything around my anus. I've bent over and looked through mirrors before after a shower, but didn't notice anything that looked out of place. But the other day my anus was burning. And when I took a bowel movement and wiped myself, it stung. So the next afternoon in the shower, I placed my finger on my anus expecting to feel a cut of some sort. Instead, I was mortified. I felt a small bump like... bump! It is like inside my anus I guess. I can only really feel it when I fully relax myself and almost "push"? And that is when I can feel it. At first my instinct was to try to grab it and pull it off, but oh my gosh did that hurt. That stung me so bad I surprised myself! So I searched online and found that it could be a skin tag. I just wanted to explain how I was feeling so that maybe it could be more of a contribution to my "analysis". Hopefully I would not need to get it surgically removed because I would be just.. mortified, to hear that I would need surgery for my anus. I cannot help but feel disgusted about this. Is this something I should wait out until I get myself some coverage, or is there something I can do about it myself. Any help would be so much appreciated. Thank you.

Btw, I have also had constant bloating issues that are seeming to subside now. Wondering if that may play a part? Thank you all in advance.
DO NOT PULL ON whatever it is that is hanging out or you may really damage something and need more than surgery.
Urgent Cares are cheaper than ER visits. Hospitals HAVE to treat you regardless of your ability to pay and take payments. It needs to be seen and taken care of.
From the symptoms they sound like hemorrhoids especially internal hemorrhoids and not skin tags which don’t bleed. It is due to swelling and inflammation of veins in the rectum and anus. Increased straining during bowel movements, by constipation or diarrhea, may lead to hemorrhoids.

Conservative treatment including avoidance of straining, increased fluid intake and high fiber diet. Aggressive therapy is reserved for patients who have persistent symptoms after 1 month of conservative therapy.

I suggest you a surgeon’s consultation for this.

I sincerely hope it helps. Take care and please do keep us posted on how you are doing. Warm regards.