Answer to hives
I suffered for two years with hives for no reason.  I went to allergy doctors, dermatologist, etc.  Finally my gynecologist asked do you want the hives to go away.  She said get five accupuncture treatments and it should start going away.  I thought she was nuts, but I tried it.  After my third visit my hives were about 75% better.  I just went two months without getting hives at all.  So for anyone who is suffering and having to take antihistimines, there is a better way.  I know it sounds crazy, but it worked.  The accupuncturist said they believe that hives are caused from excessive heat in your body.  Accunpuncture helps to rid the body of toxins and heat.  It is definitely worth a try if you are suffering.  I no longer have to take prescriptions that made me sleepy.

This discussion is related to Could my chronic hives be related to a hormone imbalance.
Thanks for a great suggestion....accupuncture can't hurt & is worth a try for allergies!
I believe my reaction comes on after heat exposure also,,,,,