Anus Warts
Hello Dr Rockoff, I am suffering from enourmous anal warts. They are getting to be the size of a 6-month old foetus. I am beginning to be very concerned by this is there any special anus warts creams, ointments or spells that you know that would get rid of my anus warts. I have I would say 4-5 hours of anal sex every week and I think this may be responsible as we used an un natural lubricant known as, petrol. Can you help me in any way? These warts are very troublesome.   Cheers,
Paddy.

This discussion is related to rash on penis.
Anal warts  are small warts that can occur in the rectum. They are cauliflower-like protuberances and are usually symptomless. They are spread through direct skin-to-skin contact during oral, genital, or anal sex with an infected partner.

For small warts that affect only the skin around the anus, several medications(like podophyllum resin, Podofilox (Condylox), Trichloroacetic and bichloroacetic acids, Imiquimod 5% cream and interferons) are available, which can be applied directly to the surface of the warts.Other treatment options include electrical cautery, surgical removal, Carbon dioxide laser treatment and electrodesiccation.

In my opinion you should talk to a cosmetologist/dermatologist about this and get these warts evaluated. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.