Anyone know what type of rash or bite this is?????

This forum is for questions regarding Dermatology issues, such as: rashes, acne, birthmarks, skin infections, rosacea, and general skin care.

7885505?1335116140
I had these spots show up on my arm yesterday around lunch time, at first i thought it could be a bug bite but now im not so sure. The affected area is red circular swollen and the center looks slightly yellowish like it could be pus or infection. It also is warm to the touch and a little sore but not to bad but its very itchy. Has anyone else had or seen of this before and could possibly tell me what it is or could be. Thanks a Bunch
It looks like a bug bite, not sure what kind though. But I've had the same thing. I just applied over the counter hydrocortisone cream to relieve the itchiness and waited it out. Put ice compressions if the bites get a little inflammed. If it gets any worst go straight to the doctors.