Anyone with Skin Tags...Question.
My question:  Can Skin Tags ever go away on their own?  It seems that most sites say no, however, I have had a few growths that I was certain were skin tags that resolved without my having them removed...  I am wondering if hormonal changes can bring them on and then likely, assist in resolving them.

Anyone else ever have this occur?

Any input will be appreciated.
I have heard of people removing them on their own using some dental floss or fishing line, wrapping it around the tag until the line gets tight and cuts it off.  I would recommend seeing a derm to have them removed.  It shouldnt cost that much.
I have had several on my neck that I successfully (and painlessly) removed myself. I numbed the area first with an ice cube, then cleaned it with rubbing alcohol. I also thoroughly cleaned a pair of nail clippers with alcohol as well. It's kind of gross but quick as long as you don't lose your nerve. Just make sure the entire skin tag is inside the clippers (and that you're holding them as close to the stem of the skin tag as possible) and squeeze down. It will snip right off with only a tiny little pinch. It will bleed, just make sure you keep an alcohol-soaked cotton ball against the spot until the bleeding stops. As long as your tools and your skin are clean, you shouldn't have any problems. Good luck!
Thank you for your responses, but my tags have apparently gone away on their own..  My question was whether or not anyone else has had this occur...
could they have maybe "rubbed" themselves off on your clothing or something like that?  I have a bunch of skin tags, but none that have shrunk away.