Armpit breakout.
i started breaking out in my left armpit about 2wks ago and the bumps are like zits. its now spreading and getting  worse. I've used Vitamin E oil and powder and peroxide. What can i do to make it go away and stop itching??

Andi
Welcome to the MedHelp forum!
You are probably talking about Hidradenitis suppurativa, which presents as recurrent boil-like pus-like bumps. It commonly occurs on apocrine sweat gland-bearing skin such as in the groin, the underarms and under the breasts. It is also known as ‘acne inversa’. The disease can spread to genitals. It can also be due to staphylococcal skin infections. Wash skin with antiseptic lotions daily to decrease bacteria. Treatment is by topical antibiotics and steroids. Local antibiotics of erythromycin and Clindamycin group also help. Retenoid group of drugs also help. Wear loose fitting clothes.
It is difficult to comment beyond this without examining. Please consult a skin specialist as a confirmed diagnosis is not possible on net. Hope this helps. Take care!