Armpit rash
Ive had this rash under my armpit since july 2010. At first i thought it was heat bumps but i know they will go away in a day or so. Its reddish pinkish with little bumps and it itches when its dried. Ive used hydrocortizone and cortaid cream they clear it up as long as i use them but when it runs out or either i stop using it it comes right back and it will stink not like armpit musty stink but worse. COuld someone please tell me what this is its getting on my nerves?
It can be due to fungal infection, intertrigo or heat rash. Use a mild cleanser with moisturizing properties like Cetaphil. Also use cotton clothes and change the clothes twice if there is any increased sweating. Try keeping the skin free of sweat as far as possible. If the symptoms still persist then you can apply mild steroid like dermacort. For the itching antihistaminics like Benadryl or Claritin can be taken.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.