Armpit
Im 19 years old. I do not shave but wax my armpit. My question is that the skin on my armpit is not smooth. There are tiny bumps of skin, they dont hurt or anything. Could they be from pulling the hair to hard. Its just there. Also my right armpit has this dark small bump it also doest hurt. Is there a way I can get ride of all this and have smooth armpits. Thank you.
It sounds like small hair follicles or plugged sebaceous glands causing these symptoms. When you are waxing, apply wax in the direction of hair growth and wax should be tolerably hot. Then try to wax the hair out in a single strip as multiple strips may injure the skin more. After waxing apply ice (wrapped in a towel) and some calamine lotion on the skin which helps in soothing. You can also take some over the counter anti-inflammatory like ibuprofen after waxing.

However, the best method of painless hair removal is by laser treatment. I would advise you to consult a dermatologist/cosmetologist and discuss this option with him.

I hope it helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing or if you have any additional doubts. Kind regards.