Articria since 8 months
I am suffering from Articaria since last 8  months .During first 5 months i used only Cetrizine , After that I am cunsult a dermetologist. who prescribed following medication.
1.Fenixa 180.
2.Lequid Perafine  as Body Moisteriser in first month.
since last two months i used following medication...
1.Fenixa180
2.T Dopsone
till now no use to this medication.
You seem to be having hives (urticaria). Hives (medically known as urticaria) are red, itchy, raised areas of skin that appear in varying shapes and sizes. They have a tendency to change size rapidly and to move around, disappearing in one place and reappearing in other places, often in a matter of hours.

The mainstay of treatment of hives is antihistamine which may be necessary for prolonged periods (in excess of 6 weeks). Double conventional doses of these non-sedating antihistamines may be needed to get symptom relief. Sedating antihistamines are used at night to get urticaria control. Short courses of oral cortisone or steroids are taken for short periods (one to three days) to settle more severe symptoms.
You may take Vitamin C along with the prescribed treatment. Vitamin C is a general anti-allergy supplement. It helps stabilize mast cells so they are less likely to release histamine.

It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your doctor. I sincerely hope that helps. Take care and please do keep me posted on how you are doing.